James Blake Associates offers the ideal environment to realise your career goals.
We are an award winning agency constantly on the lookout for great talent, whether that be Graduates looking for their first career step through to experienced Consultants striving for an exciting new challenge. If you have a passion for Ecology, Landscape Architecture or Arboriculture and want a brighter career future then contact us today on email@example.com
Current Opportunities with JBA:
At James Blake Associates:
- We have a strong team ethic with a focus on professional development, mentoring, and support, with some fun thrown into the mix too!
- We build solid and lasting relationships with clients, co-consultants and contractors.
- We believe in a collaborative approach which nurtures ideas, creativity, and innovative solutions.
- The office is located in the beautiful Suffolk town of Bury St Edmunds, which offers a vibrant and picturesque base that is close to Cambridge and London.
- We understand that training is vital in creating a team of confident professionals and so we provide CPD and weekly skills training.
- We help team members achieve professional status or equivalent nationally recognised qualifications – licenses, charterships or certificates of competence.
- We offer a generous remuneration package to reflect skills, responsibility and expertise, with healthcare for senior staff.
- We consider applications for flexible working options.
If what we do aligns with your goals, and you wish to be part of a progressive, collaborative, creative consultancy, then we’d very much like to hear from you. If you have any questions please call us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Please note that we have our own recruitment team and search functions alongside agency partners, and we will not accept third party CV’s/applications from anyone unless we invite you to do so. James Blake Associates accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s/applications.