Vacancy for Chartered Landscape Architect
Are you looking for the right place to shine?
James Blake Associates Ltd is a multi-disciplinary practice comprising landscape planning, landscape architecture, ecology and arboriculture. We are looking to recruit a Chartered Landscape Architect to join a growing team and meet our growing nationwide work commitments for our many varied clients.
James Blake Associates Ltd has a clear inspiring vision, a fantastic culture and ethos, a true team spirit and values everyone is justly proud of. After 27 years, James Blake Associates Ltd offers proven stability, a great culture, but also the freshness of ideas found in a new firm. Check us out by coming in to visit us, have a coffee and see for yourself?
You should be:
- Qualified with either a diploma or MA in Landscape Architecture;
- A Chartered Landscape Architect, registered with the Landscape Institute;
- Creative, with excellent landscape design skills;
- In possession of an appreciation for details and a working knowledge of hard and soft materials;
- Able to demonstrate excellent client engagement, communication skills and report writing ability;
- Some site experience would be desirable, together with some strategic landscape / LVIA/ ES experience;
- Eager to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Able to demonstrate excellent IT skills both in MS Office and CAD. Adobe Suite experience would be an advantage;
- In possession of a current full clean UK driving license.
You will be working at our Head Office in the historic and beautiful Suffolk village of Lavenham; a tranquil oasis within the fast-paced, south east corner of the UK and ideally positioned between London and Norwich. A very competitive package awaits the right candidate.
Please Apply Now for the positions available, by sending your CV, with a letter detailing your professional expertise, interests and salary expectation to Karen McHugh, James Blake Associates Ltd, The Black Barn, Hall Road, Lavenham, Suffolk CO10 9QX, or email firstname.lastname@example.org